FLITELite Maxillofacial Shield Light is d These lights are custom built to specification for the user and ship fully assembled. Users that would like a retrofit to their existing FLITELite lip light should contact FLTIELite directly for a quote.
The light consists of three components:
- Boom Microphone Light - Choice of GEN II or Operator
- Face Shield Light - Choice of NVIS White, NVIS Green or Combination
- Junction Box - Shares power between both microphone lights.
- Power Pack - a nylon battery pouch and holder
Operation and Functions:
- When the face shield is removed:
- Lip Light on Boom Mic acts as normal
- Face Shield Install
- Install the Face Shield (no need to remove helmet)
- Plug in the face shield light into the junction box
- Interlock removes power from the boom mic light at the junction box.
(this removes the possibility of lighting up the inside of the users face-shield and visor with identifying or distracting light)
- Press the face shield light to activate
- Press the face shield light to turn off, or wait, the light has a ten-minute auto-off.
- Press and hold to change the brightness of the face shield light (or change color on multi-color models)
- Remove/Install: remove or replace the Face Shield and Light while wearing the helmet - no need to remove the helmet to get up and running
- Gloves: Good ergonomics and detents allow the user to plug/unplug the face shield light even with gloves on.
- Minimal excess design: The face shield light connection wire is just the right length to place the junction box at the mic boom adjustment tensioner. Velcro the junction box to the helmet for extra security (included).
- 10 Minute Auto-Off
- Low battery indication - a single flash with 10 hours remaining
- Brightness Control - single button control
- Brightness Memory
- NVG Compatibility
- Recessed LED's for excellent light discipline and minimum light exposure.
FLITELite comes complete with:
Pick Your Light
Choose the Micro, GEN II, Operator, Classic, or Fingerlight, Power Station, or MOLLE Light
Choose Your Adapter
Pick your lip light adapter and preferred battery pack - or just shoot us a mic picture and we can select for you.
Mount your new kit on your mic boom, light up with a finger light or power station and OPERATE!