Today, with the overall world-wide acceptance of Touch Screen Devises available to us in the cockpit, we have a Dilemma.
Current Nomex Flight Gloves can no longer communicate with our electronic devices ... Until Now
Constructed to EXCEED US Mil. Spec. G-81188C
- Grade A Soft Sheepskin Leather Palms for increased tactility
- Constructed to EXCEED Current US Mil. Spec. G-81188C
- Highly Heat and Fire resistant USA Dupont Nomex® 280gsm Fabric and Nomex® Threads
- Can be laundered without losing Flame Resistant Properties
- Touch Screen Capacitive Contact Tips on Thumb, Index and Middle Fingers
- Double Stitching Seams in the main glove AND finger seams for extended durability
- Designed to be used with Touch Screen Phones,Tablets and Capacitive Flight Instrument Screens
- Brand: Equipped to Fly
- Custom manufactured using Genuine USA Dupont® Nomex® Fabrics and Threads
When measuring your hands for flight gloves, measure around your knuckles
(without your thumb) and record the number of inches. This is your glove size.
Example: If you measure 9 Inches, your glove size is 9.
Pick Your Light
Choose the Micro, GEN II, Operator, Classic, or Fingerlight, Power Station, or MOLLE Light
Choose Your Adapter
Pick your lip light adapter and preferred battery pack - or just shoot us a mic picture and we can select for you.
Mount your new kit on your mic boom, light up with a finger light or power station and OPERATE!