FLITELite developed this snap on NVIS Green Filter kit for the GEAR AID FLUX. Matched with laser cut filter material to convert the photographic quality LEDs into the perfect Auxillary lighting source for the NVG environment. Perfect for aircraft, vehicles, ready rooms and anywhere where light discipline is critical. The frame and filter snap on and off the frame allowing unfiltered light when needed.
When you need more power, look to the FLUX™ LED Light and Power Station. This beast is loaded with 82 LEDs, 20,800mAh of battery power, and USB charging. At full bore, it shines 640 lumens, and it recharges most iPhones 10 times. Dim the light or change the vibe with three different temperature settings; it'll even quickly change into an outdoor lantern. The most versatile light of it’s kind, you can hang it, mount it, or angle it for 180-degrees of high-power, hands-free illumination.
- NVIS SLS 3D Frame with NVIS Green Filter.
- Choice of Tan, Black or OCP MOLLE Compatible Pouch
- USB rechargeable LED light and portable power pack; quickly changes into outdoor hanging lantern with included diffuser bag and hanging hook
- 20,800 mAh Li-ion battery power recharges phones, tablets, and other devices with 1.5-amp USB port; charges most iPhones up to 10 times
- Fully adjustable light with 3 color temperatures and 10 brightness settings; runs 20 to 640 lumens for 13 to 192 hours of operation
- 1/4"-20 threaded point for mounting to tripods plus Gear Aid, RAM, and GoPro mounts (mounts and tripods sold separately)
- Built with an adjustable metal kickstand; IPX5-rated spray proof casing
- SOS light feature
Pick Your Light
Choose the Micro, GEN II, Operator, Classic, or Fingerlight, Power Station, or MOLLE Light
Choose Your Adapter
Pick your lip light adapter and preferred battery pack - or just shoot us a mic picture and we can select for you.
Mount your new kit on your mic boom, light up with a finger light or power station and OPERATE!