Lip lights come in three models:
- GEN II - Touch Sensor Controls
- Operator/Classic/Classic Plus - Soft Touch Switch (rear/mouth facing)
- Micro Light - push button (forward facing)
Batteries: The GEN II and the Operator/Classic have a battery pack with choice of batteries connected via wire. The Micro has the battery pack onboard.
Auto-Off: We include a battery saving auto-off in our lights:
- GEN II - 60 Minutes
- Operator - 10 Minutes
- Classic/Classic Plus - 60 minutes
- Microlight - 10 Minutes (we are considering extending this to 30 minutes)
When it comes to the auto-off, the Operator and Micro have a shorter time to help reduce light signature in case the operator inadvertently turns the light on. For the other lights, the primary consideration was battery life savings.
Here is a .pdf of the Light Comparison Chart.