FLITELite GEN II Dual Sensor Pilot Light: NVIS Green filtered developed to meet the demanding MIL-STD-3009, for Night Vision Imaging Systems (NVIS) aircrew auxiliary and utility lighting.
FLITELite comes complete with:
- GEN II FLITELite Unit in NVIS Green
- Headset or Helmet Adapter (new adapters are free, only shipping is charged)
- Choice of Battery Pack
- 3 Cell AAA Nylon Battery Pack
- 2 Cell AA Nylon Battery Pack
- 1 CR2032 Coin Cell Pack
- Attachment accessories
- AAA Batteries
MIL-STD-3009 specifies an NVIS 'White' or NVIS Green. Military and civilian aircrew that fly with Bose, David Clark, or Lightspeed headsets will appreciate the custom fit of the FLITELite adapter system.
GEN II accommodates pilots with headsets with shorter booms with incorporation of an 11 degree light angle. Longer booms can easily put the light in the proper position, now shorter booms can as well.
- The rear sensor controls on and off functions, with a simple touch of the lip, the light turns on or off.
- Battery life is protected by a computer controlled sixty minute auto-off.
- The front sensor drives the brightness of the light. Touching the front sensor places the light to min bright to protect night vision, then slowly cycles to full bright.
- The computer places this brightness setting into memory, and recalls the lighting level the next time the light is turned on.
- Removing battery power clears the light memory.
- The light is filtered through a special (and expensive) NVIS filter material on Night Vision Goggle compatible versions.
Internal components are the highest quality, FLITELite is made in America. Design flexibility is achieved by using a specially designed circuit board, the same material used in the Mars Lander. The latest in sensor technology is controlled by proprietary software. All of the components are sealed by a dielectric epoxy prior to being ultrasonically welded to protect your investment.
FLITELite is perfect for normal and emergency use. During normal operations FLITELite is great for reading charts and approach plates. FLITELite fills in dark spots, improves gauge visibility, and brightens up areas without light such as fuel selectors, etc...During emergency operations, FLITELite makes the electrical failure much less of an event. FLITELite has already logged several saves after electrical failures.
GEN II Control Demonstration
Field Tested by Experts
Be Satisfied or We Make It Right
Best in Class Battery Life