FLITELite Operator Lite Touch Lip Light: NVIS White filtered.
The Operator lip light is the military standard. With features that exceed the competition at a lower price. made in the USA. Variable set auto-off, dimming control, brightness setting memory, low battery indicator, custom mounting.
Tired of your lip light being dead when you go fly? Our user controlled auto-off setting prevents this, and the low battery indicator lets you know when its time to change the batteries. Lighter button pressure is required than with other lip lights, and the cases are ultrasonically welded. Get the best!
Operational control specifications were designed to meet the requirements of a premier special operations flying unit. This light represents the best balance between function, features and light discipline available in a standard lip light. This light meets or exceeds the specifications of NSN 6240-01-362-4902 in the Classic green color and NSN 6230-01-452-5803 in the white and green Operator Plus version. Switch pressures for the FLITELite versions are measured at 55 grams of force, which is 10-15% lower than other stock system lights available making them easier to use. FLITELite versions have auto-off, dimming, memory brightness and other features (as noted by version) at a much lower price, with a full service warranty, direct to the user.
The NVIS Green light is popular with military and life flight aircrew. Features include:
- 10 Minute Auto-Off (users can change the time to their desired length)
- Low battery indication - a single flash with 10 hours remaining
- Brightness Control - single button control
- Brightness Memory
- NVG Compatibility
- Recessed LED's for excellent light discipline and minimum light exposure.
FLITELite comes complete with:
- Operator FLITELite in NVIS Green/Soft White Spot
- Headset or Helmet Adapter (new adapters are free, only shipping is charged)
- Choice of Battery Pack
- 3 Cell AAA Battery Pack
- 2 cell AA Battery Pack
- Optional 2 cell AAA Battery Pack (4.5 volts for brighter light)
- Optional Coin Cell Pack (CR2032 battery not included)
- Attachment accessories
- AAA Batteries
Aviators that use Bose, David Clark, Lightspeed, or other headsets and helmets will appreciate the custom fit of the FLITELite adapter system. ***PLEASE NOTE: The new Bose A30 will not work with the current Bose Adapters we have in stock. We are working on a specific adapter for that. Until then, please order the COMTAC Tactical Headset Adapter for the BOSE A30***
Operator functions are controlled though a single switch:
- Press the button for on, press the button for off.
- With light on, press and hold the button to change the colors
- Battery life is protected by a computer controlled ten minute auto-off.
- The light is filtered through a special (and expensive) NVIS filter material on Night Vision Goggle compatible versions, and through a non-glare filter on Red, Green, and Soft-White versions.
Internal components are the highest quality, FLITELite is made in America. Design flexibility is achieved by using a specially designed circuit board, the same material used in the Mars Lander. The light is controlled by proprietary software. All of the components are sealed by a dielectric coating to protect your investment before being ultrasonically welded into the case.
FLITELite is perfect for normal and emergency use. During normal operations FLITELite is great for reading charts and approach plates. FLITELite fills in dark spots, improves gauge visibility, and brightens up areas without light such as fuel selectors, etc...During emergency operations, FLITELite makes the electrical failure much less of an event. FLITELite has already logged several saves after electrical failures.
*Please note: images may display colors other than noted in product description
Pick Your Light
Choose the Micro, GEN II, Operator, Classic, or Fingerlight, Power Station, or MOLLE Light
Choose Your Adapter
Pick your lip light adapter and preferred battery pack - or just shoot us a mic picture and we can select for you.
Mount your new kit on your mic boom, light up with a finger light or power station and OPERATE!