FLITELite CLASSIC Plus Soft Touch Pilot Light. The White LED/Red LED is night vision friendly, but should not be used in the night vision goggle environment. The White LEDs produce a brighter light at maximum brightness since it is filtered with a clear LEXAN polymer screen. This light is popular with general aviation aircrew.
FLITELite comes complete with:
- Classic Plus White/Red Lip Light - for use with compatibility for aircraft with a mix of red and white lighting.
- Headset or Helmet Adapter (new adapters are free, only shipping is charged)
- Choice of Battery Pack:
- 2 Cell AAA Polymer Battery Pack
- 2 Cell Nylon AA Battery Pack
- CR2032 Coin Cell Pack
- Attachment accessories
- AAA Batteries
Aviators that use Bose, David Clark, Lightspeed, or other headsets and helmets will appreciate the custom fit of the FLITELite adapter system.
CLASSIC PLUS functions:
- Press the button for on.
- Press the button for off.
- Press the button and hold when OFF, and the light switches from one color to the other.
- Press and hold the button when ON, and the light dims and gains brightness until released.
- Brightness goes into memory and is recalled when turned on.
- Battery life is protected by a computer controlled sixty minute auto-off.
Internal components are the highest quality, FLITELite is made in America. Design flexibility is achieved by using a specially designed circuit board, the same material used in the Mars Lander. The light is controlled by proprietary software. All of the components are sealed by a dielectric coating to protect your investment before being ultrasonically welded into the case.
FLITELite is perfect for normal and emergency use. During normal operations FLITELite is great for reading charts and approach plates. FLITELite fills in dark spots, improves gauge visibility, and brightens up areas without light such as fuel selectors, etc...During emergency operations, FLITELite makes the electrical failure much less of an event. FLITELite has already logged several saves after electrical failures.
This light meets or exceeds the specifications of NSN 6240-01-362-4902 in the Classic green color and NSN 6230-01-452-5803 in the white and green Classic Plus version. Switch pressures for the FLITELite versions are measured at 2.8 grams of force, which is 10-15% lower than other stock system lights available making them easier to use. FLITELite versions have auto-off, dimming, memory brightness and other features (as noted by version) at a much lower price, with a full service warranty, direct to the user.
Field Tested by Experts
Be Satisfied or We Make It Right
Best in Class Battery Life